Monday, January 7, 2013



Hello Darlings,

Obviously it's been a minute since I've stepped in here.  To be a bit clandestine, one can find inspiration in the most captivating places.  Although it's been elusive, tiny sparks have exploded into minute moments of clarity that have left me feeling both sober and frivously lighthearted at the same time.  Admittedly, the sources of my inspiration have been as intermittent as my blogging entries and I apologize to you and myself for that.  Am I feeling resolute?  I can't lie, I am - thus, I'm wishing for a more productive new year where not only my personal aspirations of spiritual fulfillment are being cultivated.
I wish for an overwhelmingly amazing New Year for you as well.

Thank you for checking back and checking in with Scribevibe.  I hope to be more 'present' inside the blogosphere in '13.

See you later.

No comments: