Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Interview with the beautiful Brandon Lacy Campos on his blog "My Feet Only Walk Forward." Rippin' Gender and Writi' Sex

Rippin

Shared via AddThis

One thing I love about what I do as a writer is having the opportunity and the privilege of meeting the most wonderfully talented, gifted, generous, supportive and (not to mention gorgeous) like-minded artists. This year I was fortunate enough to be a part of Charlie Vazquez's fantastic monthly literary series PANIC at Nowhere in the East Village. This series rocks - and is a MUST to check out.

The incomparable Brandon Lacy Campos - poet, playwright, journalist, and life commentator, who was named #2 Queer Latin Blogger on the Web by MiApogeo.Com was one of the amazing writers on the Double Pride Panic reading. We realized we have a special affinity for each others writing style and Brandon graciously interviewed MOI, yes me, for his website. I hope you enjoy it - and make sure you subscribe to his site to follow Brandon and all his titillating updates!!! His musings on life, love, politics (and his tasty recipes) should be a part of your daily diet.

Please comment here and let me know what you think about my interview. I'm DYING to know :)

1 comment:

Brandon Lacy Campos said...

You are so sweet. Thanks for the love. Right back at you.