Thursday, March 26, 2009

She Panic Reading: March 25, 2009



What a fabulous evening!

Charlie Vazquez of Fire King Press/Queer Latino Estoeric organized a marvelous line-up in honor of Women's Month with the theme: *multicultural meditations on female desire*. Nowhere was all aflame last night, the room filled with scintillating lit heat. My heart was also warmed by the cast of supporters that came out to hold me up. As some of you may know, readings are not my strong suit. I suffer from MAJOR performance anxiety syndrome. But for some reason, my inner warrior Goddess was awakened and I 'performed' just fine. Thank you EVERYONE for showing so much love for me and for the arts. And thanks to those who couldn't make the event - your positive energy was all around me holding me close (especially a certain someone very special to me - I love you, baby). I'm unsure when I'll be doing another reading, but stay close to Scribe Vibe for any and all updates.

No comments: